Feb 22, 2024
We're looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Lafayette, LA.
Grace Hebert Curtis has been an excellent place to establish and grow a career in architecture for over 50 years. We have carefully designed a relaxed culture and environment that encourages collaboration and enhances productivity.
For those who are new to the firm, we provide guidance that enables them to feel comfortable working on a broad range of projects. Our mentoring process helps our new team members better define who they are as architects, while affording them the opportunity to find their niche.
If you have a promising skill set and a team member mentality, you can thrive at Grace Hebert Curtis. We look forward to determining if you would be a good fit for our team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited program
- Licensed Architect
- 8 - 12 years’ experience
- Proven leadership on managing a team and client
- Strong attention to detail, presentation, client management and communication skills
- Strong Architectural skills in design, detailing and construction administration
- Self-motivated and with strong ethics
- Proficient in REVIT, Bluebeam, 3D software, Adobe suite and MS Office
- Manage critical path process and leads the entire design team from schematic design through construction administration
- Responsible for ensuring all Federal, State, and local codes / requirements are met
- Manage the schedule, financial and technical success of each project
- Serve as prime contact between client and the firm
- Some travel may be required
- Mentor and help junior staff grow professionally