Construction Administration Architect
Feb 22, 2024
We're looking for a Construction Administration Architect to join our team in Baton Rouge, LA.
Grace Hebert Curtis Architects (GHC) has an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial spirited Construction Administration Architect based in Baton Rouge. GHC is an excellent place to establish and grow a career. We have carefully designed a relaxed culture and environment that encourages collaboration and enhances productivity.
Established 55 years ago, Grace Hebert Curtis continues to experience substantial growth in size and reputation. We are regionally recognized firm with additional locations in Dallas, New Orleans, Lafayette and Lake Charles. Our framework is built on outstanding reputation and legacy, making us a regional powerhouse with national-level capacity and expertise. We offer in-depth knowledge of a broad range of market sectors including Healthcare, K-12 Education, Justice and Higher Education. Our team is efficient, organized, high performing and growing. We welcome interest from architects and designers who are eager to advance the practice and industry.
If you have a promising skill set and a team member mentality, you can thrive at Grace Hebert Curtis. Tell us how you're dominating the day to create tomorrow.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited program
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail, presentation, client management and communication skills
- Strong Architectural skills in design, detailing and construction administration
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic.
- Proficient in REVIT, Bluebeam, 3D software, Adobe suite and MS Office
- Will assist the Project Manager in the following tasks: All of the general responsibilities of a construction administrator including submittal reviews, site visits, field reports, request for information review and response, Pay application review and the Project closeout process.