Architect for Justice Practice Leader
Feb 22, 2024
We're looking for a Justice Sector Leader in Dallas, TX.
We're looking for a candidate that has excellent knowledge of the Justice sector to lead GHC’s continued growth in the Texas justice market out of our Dallas office.
Grace Hebert Curtis has been an excellent place to establish and grow a career in architecture for 55 years. We have carefully designed a relaxed culture and environment that encourages collaboration and enhances productivity.
If you have a promising skill set and a team member mentality, you can thrive at Grace Hebert Curtis. We look forward to determining if you would be a good fit for our team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited program
- Licensed Architect
- 10-15 years’ experience
- Proven leadership on managing a team and client
- Experience in Municipal/Justice projects
- Strong attention to detail, presentation, client management and communication skills
- Strong Architectural skills in design, detailing and construction administration
- Self-motivated and with strong ethics
- Proficient in REVIT, Bluebeam, 3D software, Adobe suite and MS Office
- Manage critical path process and leads the entire design team from schematic design through construction administration
- Work closely with Business Development staff to nurture client relationships, help develop new business, and secure new clients in the Municipal/Justice sector, both public and private
- Responsible for ensuring all Federal, State and local codes / requirements are met
- Manage the schedule, financial and technical success of each project
- Serve as prime contact between client and the firm
- Some travel may be required
- Mentor and help junior staff grow professionally