- Phone: 225.338.5569
Designing student-centered learning environments is a passion for David who leads the K-12 division for Grace Hebert Curtis. He understands 21st century educational design concepts and excels in collaborating with District leaders, educators and students. Most notably he was the project manager for Lee Magnet High School, and Principal In Charge for Jefferson Terrace School, Hynes Charter School, Basis Baton Rouge and IDEA. An alumni of Catholic High School and LSU, David joined the firm in 2005 and was named a Principal in 2015. He is an Accredited Learning Environment Planner, President-Elect of A4LE and a member of the Change-Makers Group which empowers Baton Rouge community leaders with knowledge and skills to address educational issues.
- B.A. of Archietcture Louisiana State University 2008
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Board (NCARB)
- Accredited Learning Environment Planner (ALEP)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
- Louisiana 7704