Project Accountant / Biller - Baton Rouge, LA
Apr 10, 2021
Grace Hebert Curtis Architects is looking for an experienced Project Accountant with commercial experience to join our team.
Growing Baton Rouge architecture firm seeks highly capable Project Accountant/Biller to provide our project team with accounting support. As a project Accountant, you will report directly to the CFO and will manage all project related bills and invoices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or similar
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Project Accountant, or similar
- Extensive experience in project invoicing and billing
- Excellent communication skills toward effective collaboration and client services
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Reviewing budgets, including staffing, work plans and fee structures.
- Setting up projects in the ERP system for charging and billing
- Preparing pre-billing reports for project managers to review
- Preparing final invoices to be sent to clients.
- Monitor receivables and supporting project managers with collections.
- Updating contracts according to client requirements and reporting associate budget amendments.