Project Accountant - Baton Rouge, LA
May 17, 2022
Grace Hebert Curtis Architects is looking for an experienced Project Accountant to join our team in Baton Rouge, LA.
Grace Hebert Curtis Architects (GHC) is seeking a Project Accountant to join our Finance Team at the Baton Rouge office. GHC designs many large, high-profile projects in a variety of market sectors including healthcare, civic, justice, education, commercial and industrial. We have offices in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette, Lake Charles and Dallas.
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or finance, with 2-5 years of experience in project accounting or related experience. Candidates must be detail oriented, organized, highly analytical and able to oversee numerous projects. Effective communication with the project managers is essential to manage the workload and ensure accounting deadlines are met. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
GHC offers a competitive benefits package with flexible work schedules.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in accounting or finance
- 2-5 years’ experience in project account
- Excellent communication skills toward effective collaboration and client services
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Communicate with architects to submit accurate and timely invoices to clients
- Assist project managers with budgets, scheduling, and fee structures
- Enter project information in the accounting/project software
- Monitor receivables and support project managers with collections
- Organize documentation for client audits
- Calculate payments due to consultants