Architect for Branch Office Leader - Austin, TX
Jan 27, 2022
Grace Hebert Curtis Architects is looking for an Austin based Architect to help expand our footprint in Texas!
Grace Hebert Curtis Architects (GHC) has an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial spirited Architect based in the Austin Market. GHC is an excellent place to establish and grow a career. We have carefully designed a relaxed culture and environment that encourages collaboration and enhances productivity.
Established over 50 years ago, Grace Hebert Curtis continues to experience substantial growth in size and reputation. We are regionally recognized firm with locations in Baton Rouge, Dallas, New Orleans, and Lake Charles. We are looking to expand our footprint in Texas with an Austin office location. Our framework is built on outstanding reputation and legacy, making us a regional powerhouse with national-level capacity and expertise. We offer in-depth knowledge of a broad range of market sectors including Healthcare, K-12 Education, Justice and Higher Education. Our team is efficient, organized, high performing and growing. We welcome interest from architects and designers who are eager to advance the practice and industry.
If you have a promising skill set and a team member mentality, you can thrive at Grace Hebert Curtis. Tell us how you're dominating the day to create tomorrow.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited program
- Licensed Architect
- 8-15 years’ experience
- Proven leadership on managing a team and client
- Strong attention to detail, presentation, client management and communication skills
- Strong Architectural skills in design, detailing and construction administration
- Self-motivated and with strong ethics
- Proficient in REVIT, Bluebeam, 3D software, Adobe suite and MS Office
- Manage critical path process and leads the entire design team from schematic design through construction administration
- Work closely with Business Development staff to nurture client relationships, help develop new business, and secure new clients in the Education sector, both public and private
- Responsible for ensuring all Federal, State and local codes / requirements are met
- Manage the schedule, financial and technical success of each project
- Serve as prime contact between client and the firm
- Some travel may be required
- Mentor and help junior staff grow professionally